Jump to navigation Jump to search
What's New - The Latest Changes
List of abbreviations:
- This edit created a new page (also see list of new pages)
- This is a minor edit
- This edit was performed by a bot
- The page size changed by this number of bytes
16 June 2021
|02:37||Graphical Software Managers +155 Pogo Mention 'pamac' as default package manager; don't use capital letters within sentence.|
13 June 2021
||13:08||How-to verify GPG key of official .ISO images -1 [Papajoke; Newo]|
||13:08 (cur | prev) -1 Papajoke download from gitlab|
||13:07 (cur | prev) 0 Newo Change GitHub to GitLab|
7 June 2021
6 June 2021
||16:18||Main Page/nl +53 [Hanzel (8×)]|
||16:18 (cur | prev) +13 Hanzel Created page with ": ''Een collectie van tips en configuratie instellingen voor veel applicaties.''"|
||16:17 (cur | prev) +3 Hanzel Created page with ": ''Installeren en beheer Snaps op Manjaro''"|
||16:17 (cur | prev) +9 Hanzel Created page with ": ''Breid jouw applicatie bibliotheek uit met flatpacks ''"|
||16:16 (cur | prev) +3 Hanzel|
||16:16 (cur | prev) +3 Hanzel|
||16:15 (cur | prev) +15 Hanzel Created page with ": ''Meer over het waarom en gebruik van de AUR.''"|
||16:15 (cur | prev) +1 Hanzel Created page with "Er zijn meerdere gebruiksvriendelijke software managers beschikbaar."|
||16:14 (cur | prev) +6 Hanzel Created page with ": ''Instructies in het gebruik van de '''Pac'''kage '''Man'''ager en meer.''"|
- 1 What's New - The Latest Changes
- 2 Getting Started
- 3 Customization and Configuration
- 4 Troubleshooting
- 5 More
For a page containing a list of all Wiki guides and tutorials sorted alphabetically click here.
- Various articles to answer all your questions!
- New to Manjaro? Start here for an overview!
- Our forum, Twitter, Reddit, and Facebook accounts.
- Additional direct support for Manjaro users.
- Where to find the latest and greatest Manjaro releases.
- Check your Manjaro download for errors in Linux and Windows.
Customization and Configuration
- How to enable virtualisation, run Manjaro on Windows 10 systems, and more!
- Install, configure, or even bypass MDM, GDM, SDDM, LXDM, and SLiM.
- SystemD and /etc/fstab options for device mounting.
- How to increase the size of boot, shutdown, and GRUB menu fonts.
- Conky can display a lot of useful information on your desktop.
- Install popular desktops and apply a range of desktop-specific configuration.
- Ensure QT apps match GTK+ DE/WM theming.
- Ensure Java apps match GTK+ DE/WM theming.
- Change repositories, find the fastest mirrors, etc.
- Instructions for using the Package Manager and more.
- There's a range of user-friendly software managers available!
- Learn about and use the AUR.
- Extend your software library using Flatpaks
- Install and manage Snaps on Manjaro
- A collection of tips and configurations for many applications
- MSM can set your Language, User Account, Kernel, Time and Date, Graphics Card Drivers, and more.
- Kernels and Drivers.(mhwd)
- View, install, remove, or reinstall GPU drivers and much more.
- Got the power? No? Then optimise it!
- Enable printing and add printers.
- Configuring tablets and pens.
- Tips specific to ARM systems
- Security, Customization, and Configuration.
- Firewalls on Manjaro
- Solution for update dynamic IP for openDNS service.
- Use a mouse and keyboard across multiple machines & operating systems.
- Managing networking
- How to setup Samba share in your network.
- Using Python's built-in network capabilities to share files.
- One of the many ways to mount shares.
- The policykity rules implemented by Manjaro
- How to shrink and add a partition & make Manjaro know where & what it is.
- Shortcuts for your terminal.
- Set of tools used by Manjaro developers and advanced users.
- Information on different file systems, how they work, and how to use them.
- All about swap space
- Manage Systemd's Journal & syslog-ng's /var/log/*log files.
- Information on root and superuser passwords.
- Solutions & workarounds for various Windows versions.
- Set custom keyboard bindings.
- How to view and edit files in each Manjaro edition.
- Can't boot Manjaro? You may be able to repair rather than reinstall!
- Prevent Manjaro's GRUB from being overridden.
- Solution for a problem that affects certain computers using JMicron chips.
- Hopefully one of these tips will fix your screen tearing problem.
- A fix for the "no locale support" error in dmenu.
- The solution for an issue that particularly affects some makes of laptops.
- A quick test in the Terminal.
- Troubleshooting common issues related to ALSA.
- Full user guide on every aspect of Wiki authorship and maintenance.
- Guide on how to create a new wiki page.
- How to create an account, and the dos and do-nots for Wiki contributors.
- The starting point for those willing to contribute to the wiki.