Desktop Environments and Window Managers
From Manjaro Linux
Revision as of 05:38, 8 April 2018 by Handy
- Choose from a wide selection available in our repositories!
- An absolute must if installing Window Managers such as Openbox.
- Details on ensuring full File Manager functionality and features.
- Why settle for the colours provided for you?
- Transform XFCE or KDE with fancy special effects!
- For those who don't want to start from the net edition.
- Because building the net edition just takes up too much time!
- Preview those files like nobody's business!
- Fix issue with openGL on Intel GPU.
- Minimal LXQt installation (Improved!)
- A light-weight LXQT installation on top of Manjaro Net Edition
- How to remove all GTK2 and GTK3 dependencies from LXQt
- How to use kwin instead of openbox as window manager
- List of Qt Applications (Improved!)
- Extensive list of Qt4 and Qt5 applications.
- How to change themes and icons in LXQt
- Edit the right click menu in the LXQt file browser
- A desktop not officially supported or provided by the Manjaro Repositories. Install it anyway!
- Control illumination by using the appropriate brightness keys!
- Control or mute the volume by using the appropriate volume keys!
- Analytical instructions for changing keyboard languages and layouts (in both the console and X11), using a keyboard shortcut and XXkb with country flag images.
- A great little GUI that makes adding applications with .desktop file extensions really quick & easy to add to the ~/.config/ob-autostart/config directory.
- Become a keyboard ninja to speed things up!
- Because obviously you wouldn't want to do this in another environment!
- For those who are facing screen tearing issues.