From Manjaro Linux
Revision as of 09:39, 1 August 2018 by Handy
Firefox - Pale Moon - Vivaldi
- Firefox, derivatives, & Pale Moon Customisation (Updated! 1-Aug-2018)
- Various security settings & strategies.
- Firefox & Pale Moon, about:config edits (Updated! 8-Dec-2017)
- Some security - mostly user configuration customisation.
- Install Firefox in your home directory (Updated! 24-May-2015)
- Use Firefox' own updater.
- Use apulse, the PulseAudio emulator to easily run Firefox v52.+ (& other app's) without having PulseAudio installed on your system.
- Vivaldi - a browser from the original Opera people (Updated! 1-Aug-2018)
- This page unearths the good & makes note that the Vivaldi team have plugged all known security leaks installed in the base engine by Google.