Revision as of 08:27, 16 March 2022 by K2latmanesh (Adding Special:MyLanguage/ to first section (test))
- Various articles to answer all your questions!
- New to Manjaro? Start here for an overview!
- Go here if you're a Windows user trying Linux or Manjaro!
- Where to find the latest and greatest Manjaro releases.
- Check your Manjaro download for errors in Linux and Windows.
Customization and Configuration
Boot / Startup
- How to enable virtualisation, run Manjaro on Windows 10 systems, and more!
- Install, configure, or even bypass MDM, GDM, SDDM, LXDM, and SLiM.
- SystemD and /etc/fstab options for device mounting.
- How to increase the size of boot, shutdown, and GRUB menu fonts.
DEs / WMs
- Conky can display a lot of useful information on your desktop.
- Install popular desktops and apply a range of desktop-specific configuration.
- Ensure QT apps match GTK+ DE/WM theming.
- Ensure Java apps match GTK+ DE/WM theming.
- Change repositories, find the fastest mirrors, etc.
- Instructions for using the Package Manager and more.
- There's a range of user-friendly software managers available!
- Learn about and use the AUR.
- Extend your software library using Flatpaks
- Install and manage Snaps on Manjaro
- A collection of tips and configurations for many applications
Hardware / MSM
- MSM can set your Language, User Account, Kernel, Time and Date, Graphics Card Drivers, and more.
- Kernels and Drivers.(mhwd)
- View, install, remove, or reinstall GPU drivers and much more.
- Got the power? No? Then optimise it!
- Enable printing and add printers.
- Configuring tablets and pens.
- Tips specific to ARM systems
Network / Internet
- Security, Customization, and Configuration.
- Firewalls and Security on Manjaro
- Solution for update dynamic IP for openDNS service.
- Use a mouse and keyboard across multiple machines & operating systems.
- Managing networking
- How to setup Samba share in your network.
- Using Python's built-in network capabilities to share files.
- One of the many ways to mount shares.
System / Misc
- The policykity rules implemented by Manjaro
- How to shrink and add a partition & make Manjaro know where & what it is.
- Shortcuts for your terminal.
- Set of tools used by Manjaro developers and advanced users.
- Information on different file systems, how they work, and how to use them.
- All about swap space
- Manage Systemd's Journal & syslog-ng's /var/log/*log files.
- Information on root and superuser passwords.
- Solutions & workarounds for various Windows versions.
- Set custom keyboard bindings.
- How to view and edit files in each Manjaro edition.
Boot / Startup
- Can't boot Manjaro? You may be able to repair rather than reinstall!
- Prevent Manjaro's GRUB from being overridden.
- Solution for a problem that affects certain computers using JMicron chips.
- Troubleshooting common issues related to pacman.
- Full user guide on every aspect of Wiki authorship and maintenance.
- How to create an account, and the dos and do-nots for Wiki contributors.
- The starting point for those willing to contribute to the wiki.
- For a page containing a list of all Wiki guides and tutorials sorted alphabetically
What's New - The Latest Changes
List of abbreviations:
- This edit created a new page (also see list of new pages)
- This is a minor edit
- This edit was performed by a bot
- The page size changed by this number of bytes
26 November 2022
20 November 2022
|m 04:21||Download Manjaro +10 Phoepsilonix https://manjaro.org/download/#community|
|N 04:21||The Rolling Release Development Model/fr +4,017 1m70deter Created page with "Quels sont les avantages de ce modèle ?"|
|04:21||Main Page/fr −2,237 1m70deter Created page with "Dépannage des problèmes courants liés à un des gestionnaires du son le plus populaire."|
|04:18||Amlogic TV boxes +489 Danboid Add libusb-dev requirement to flash tool instructions, improve intro and unbricking sections|
14 November 2022
||13:12||Manjaro-ARM +2,277 [Strit (7×)]|
||13:12 (cur | prev) +269 Strit →Supported Devices: Add small description|
||13:08 (cur | prev) −2 Strit Move Unsupported Devices out of Supported Devices and into it's own entry|
||13:06 (cur | prev) +72 Strit Move the Raspberry Pi specific things back just below rpi device|
||12:57 (cur | prev) +653 Strit Add Ugoos device|
||12:22 (cur | prev) +131 Strit →Radxa: Add Rock 3A|
||12:15 (cur | prev) +164 Strit →Preparing the SPI (optional): Add EFI notes|
||12:11 (cur | prev) +990 Strit Add Orange Pi section|