- Various articles to answer all your questions!
- New to Manjaro? Start here for an overview!
- Go here if you're a Windows user trying Linux or Manjaro!
- Where to find the latest and greatest Manjaro releases.
- Check your Manjaro download for errors in Linux and Windows.
Customization and Configuration
Boot / Startup
- How to enable virtualisation, run Manjaro on Windows 10 systems, and more!
- Install, configure, or even bypass MDM, GDM, SDDM, LXDM, and SLiM.
- SystemD and /etc/fstab options for device mounting.
- How to increase the size of boot, shutdown, and GRUB menu fonts.
DEs / WMs
- Conky can display a lot of useful information on your desktop.
- Install popular desktops and apply a range of desktop-specific configuration.
- Ensure QT apps match GTK+ DE/WM theming.
- Ensure Java apps match GTK+ DE/WM theming.
- Change repositories, find the fastest mirrors, etc.
- Instructions for using the Package Manager and more.
- There's a range of user-friendly software managers available!
- Learn about and use the AUR.
- Extend your software library using Flatpaks
- Install and manage Snaps on Manjaro
- A collection of tips and configurations for many applications
Hardware / MSM
- MSM can set your Language, User Account, Kernel, Time and Date, Graphics Card Drivers, and more.
- Kernels and Drivers.(mhwd)
- View, install, remove, or reinstall GPU drivers and much more.
- Got the power? No? Then optimise it!
- Enable printing and add printers.
- Configuring tablets and pens.
- Tips specific to ARM systems
Network / Internet
- Security, Customization, and Configuration.
- Firewalls and Security on Manjaro
- Solution for update dynamic IP for openDNS service.
- Use a mouse and keyboard across multiple machines & operating systems.
- Managing networking
- How to setup Samba share in your network.
- Using Python's built-in network capabilities to share files.
- One of the many ways to mount shares.
System / Misc
- The policykity rules implemented by Manjaro
- How to shrink and add a partition & make Manjaro know where & what it is.
- Shortcuts for your terminal.
- Set of tools used by Manjaro developers and advanced users.
- Information on different file systems, how they work, and how to use them.
- All about swap space
- Manage Systemd's Journal & syslog-ng's /var/log/*log files.
- Information on root and superuser passwords.
- Solutions & workarounds for various Windows versions.
- Set custom keyboard bindings.
- How to view and edit files in each Manjaro edition.
Boot / Startup
- Can't boot Manjaro? You may be able to repair rather than reinstall!
- Prevent Manjaro's GRUB from being overridden.
- Solution for a problem that affects certain computers using JMicron chips.
- Troubleshooting common issues related to pacman.
- Full user guide on every aspect of Wiki authorship and maintenance.
- How to create an account, and the dos and do-nots for Wiki contributors.
- The starting point for those willing to contribute to the wiki.
- For a page containing a list of all Wiki guides and tutorials sorted alphabetically
What's New - The Latest Changes
List of abbreviations:
- This edit created a new page (also see list of new pages)
- This is a minor edit
- This edit was performed by a bot
- The page size changed by this number of bytes
23 May 2022
||12:28||(Translation review log) [Xiaopangju; GREAT DNG (3×)]|
||12:28 Xiaopangju changed the state of Chinese (China) translations of Install Desktop Environments from (unset) to ready |
||06:13 GREAT DNG changed the state of Russian translations of Main Page from ready to new |
||06:13 GREAT DNG changed the state of Russian translations of Main Page from needs_proofreading to ready |
||06:13 GREAT DNG changed the state of Russian translations of Main Page from new to needs_proofreading |
22 May 2022
|N 04:43||"What should I be aware of if I'm not on an LTS kernel?"/zh-cn +1,376 Ameneko Created page with "“如果我没有使用LTS内核，我应该注意什么？”"|
|04:43||Manjaro-ARM/zh-cn −42 Ameneko|
|04:43||BIOS and UEFI/zh-cn +13 Ameneko Add link to the correct page|
|01:53||Pamac −3,983 Mb720 fix spelling, try to improve wording|