- Where to find the latest and greatest Manjaro releases.
- Check your Manjaro download for errors in Linux and Windows.
Customization and Configuration
Boot / Startup
- How to enable virtualisation, run Manjaro on Windows 10 systems, and more!
- Install, configure, or even bypass MDM, GDM, SDDM, LXDM, and SLiM.
- SystemD and /etc/fstab options for device mounting.
- How to increase the size of boot, shutdown, and GRUB menu fonts.
DEs / WMs
- Conky can display a lot of useful information on your desktop.
- Install popular desktops and apply a range of desktop-specific configuration.
- Ensure QT apps match GTK+ DE/WM theming.
- Ensure Java apps match GTK+ DE/WM theming.
- Change repositories, find the fastest mirrors, etc.
- Instructions for using the Package Manager and more.
- There's a range of user-friendly software managers available!
- Learn about and use the AUR.
- Extend your software library using Flatpaks
- Install and manage Snaps on Manjaro
- A collection of tips and configurations for many applications
Hardware / MSM
- MSM can set your Language, User Account, Kernel, Time and Date, Graphics Card Drivers, and more.
- Kernels and Drivers.(mhwd)
- View, install, remove, or reinstall GPU drivers and much more.
- Got the power? No? Then optimise it!
- Enable printing and add printers.
- Configuring tablets and pens.
- Tips specific to ARM systems
Network / Internet
- Security, Customization, and Configuration.
- Firewalls and Security on Manjaro
- Solution for update dynamic IP for openDNS service.
- Use a mouse and keyboard across multiple machines & operating systems.
- Managing networking
- How to setup Samba share in your network.
- Using Python's built-in network capabilities to share files.
- One of the many ways to mount shares.
System / Misc
- The policykity rules implemented by Manjaro
- How to shrink and add a partition & make Manjaro know where & what it is.
- Shortcuts for your terminal.
- Set of tools used by Manjaro developers and advanced users.
- Information on different file systems, how they work, and how to use them.
- All about swap space
- Manage Systemd's Journal & syslog-ng's /var/log/*log files.
- Information on root and superuser passwords.
- Solutions & workarounds for various Windows versions.
- Set custom keyboard bindings.
- How to view and edit files in each Manjaro edition.
Boot / Startup
- Can't boot Manjaro? You may be able to repair rather than reinstall!
- Prevent Manjaro's GRUB from being overridden.
- Solution for a problem that affects certain computers using JMicron chips.
- Full user guide on every aspect of Wiki authorship and maintenance.
- How to create an account, and the dos and do-nots for Wiki contributors.
- The starting point for those willing to contribute to the wiki.
- For a page containing a list of all Wiki guides and tutorials sorted alphabetically
What's New - The Latest Changes
List of abbreviations:
- This edit created a new page (also see list of new pages)
- This is a minor edit
- This edit was performed by a bot
- The page size changed by this number of bytes
24 October 2021
||05:45||Pamac +341 [Fhdk (3×)]|
||05:45 (cur | prev) +260 Fhdk Added AUR disclaimer|
||05:36 (cur | prev) −59 Fhdk Removed reference to pamac-qt as it is unmaintained and conflicts with latest pamac|
||05:29 (cur | prev) +140 Fhdk Explaning how enabling AUR check for updates will affect pamac use of AUR. ~~~~|
|m 05:29||User:Fhdk −28 Fhdk removed link|
23 October 2021
||08:51||Btrfs +246 [Andreas85 (3×)]|
||08:51 (cur | prev) +19 Andreas85 Link zu kernel.org|
||08:49 (cur | prev) +123 Andreas85 Link tzr warnung|
||08:45 (cur | prev) +104 Andreas85 Weiterer Link zu quota-support|
22 October 2021
|m 18:57||Pamac +3 Albertothedev Fixed grammar|
||04:59||Download Manjaro/es −1 [ReyesG (4×)]|
||04:59 (cur | prev) +4 ReyesG Created page with "[https://osdn.net/projects/manjaro-community/storage/ Community]"|
||04:59 (cur | prev) +1 ReyesG Created page with "Puede encontrarlos en OSDN:"|
||04:59 (cur | prev) −11 ReyesG Created page with "También hay varias versiones comunitarias de los entornos más famosos o apenas conocidos, como Cinnamon, MATE, i3, Awesome, Deepin, Budgie, LxQt y Openbox."|
||04:58 (cur | prev) +5 ReyesG Created page with "Descarga de las ediciones Community"|