Oficialny Przewodnik Instalacyjny
Installation guides for every release of Manjaro have been provided bellow for both beginners and experienced users. These guides may also be used to install Manjaro as a main operating system, or within a virtual machine environment using Oracle's Virtualbox. Rebooting your computer (or starting your virtual machine) after connecting your installation media should be sufficient to start the process. If you find that your computer continues to boot into your existing operating system despite this, then check that:
- The ISO Download and/or installation media has not been corrupted, and that
- Your disc drive or USB flash-drive - depending on which you are using to install - is listed higher up in the boot order than your hard drive (i.e. that they will be booted from first).
Checking and amending your boot order if necessary will require either going into your computer's BIOS settings (if installing Manjaro as your main operating system), or Virtualbox's System Settings (if installing in a virtual machine).
- An example of how to install Manjaro to SSD for experienced users.
- If your machine's motherboard runs UEFI/EFI you should read this guide.
- These files can save your time when reinstalling or installing a new distro.
- Basics of primary and logical partitions, and considerations if using existing partitions.
- How to create two or three partition schemes to install Manjaro.
- How to manually edit the necessary configuration files.
Manjaro 0.8.8 Oficjalny Przewodnik Instalacyjny
- Nowy graficzny instalator Manjaro jest jeszcze prostszy w obsłudze!
- Twórz swój własny podział dysku na partycje.
Manjaro Installation Guide Archive
If for any reason you need to find out how to install an earlier release of Manjaro - or are just interested see how the system has progressed since the first release - then the Installation Guide Archive may be of interest.