Developed in Austria, France, and Germany, Manjaro provides all the benefits of the Arch operating system combined with a focus on user-friendliness and accessibility. Manjaro follow Archlinux and officially only offers a 64 bit version. Manjaro is suitable for newcomers as well as experienced Linux users. For newcomers, a user-friendly installer is provided, and the system itself is designed to work fully 'straight out of the box' with Features including:
html tags test
I change test for test notification in translates...
- Various articles to answer all your questions!
- New to Manjaro? Start here for an overview!
- Our blog, forum, Twitter, Reddit, and Facebook accounts.
- Additional direct support for Manjaro users.
- Where to find the latest and greatest Manjaro releases.
- Check your Manjaro download for errors in Linux and Windows.
On-Line and Support
Manjaro shares many of the same features as Arch, including:
- Speed, power, and efficiency
- Access to the very latest cutting and bleeding edge software
- A 'rolling release' development model that provides the most up-to-date system possible without the need to install new versions, and
- Access to the Arch User Repository (AUR).