A repository (or "repo") is basically a storage location, usually a server on the internet, that you can install software from. Manjaro users will, by default, be using the official Manjaro repository. These repositories are accessed via the "Manjaro Mirrors." Other software is available in the Arch User Repository (AUR), but be sure read the disclaimer on that page.
- Pick a different different official Manjaro repository to download from.
- Can't wait to use the latest bleeding-edge software? You don't have to!
- Want to help out? Then help us find new mirrors!
- Automatically find best servers for the fastest downloads!
- Download extra software and applications provided by the Arch community.