- Where to find the latest and greatest Manjaro releases.
- Check your Manjaro download for errors in Linux and Windows.
Customization and Configuration
Boot / Startup
- How to enable virtualisation, run Manjaro on Windows 10 systems, and more!
- Install, configure, or even bypass MDM, GDM, SDDM, LXDM, and SLiM.
- SystemD and /etc/fstab options for device mounting.
- How to increase the size of boot, shutdown, and GRUB menu fonts.
DEs / WMs
- Conky can display a lot of useful information on your desktop.
- Install popular desktops and apply a range of desktop-specific configuration.
- Ensure QT apps match GTK+ DE/WM theming.
- Ensure Java apps match GTK+ DE/WM theming.
- Change repositories, find the fastest mirrors, etc.
- Instructions for using the Package Manager and more.
- There's a range of user-friendly software managers available!
- Learn about and use the AUR.
- Extend your software library using Flatpaks
- Install and manage Snaps on Manjaro
- A collection of tips and configurations for many applications
Hardware / MSM
- MSM can set your Language, User Account, Kernel, Time and Date, Graphics Card Drivers, and more.
- Kernels and Drivers.(mhwd)
- View, install, remove, or reinstall GPU drivers and much more.
- Got the power? No? Then optimise it!
- Enable printing and add printers.
- Configuring tablets and pens.
- Tips specific to ARM systems
Network / Internet
- Security, Customization, and Configuration.
- Firewalls and Security on Manjaro
- Solution for update dynamic IP for openDNS service.
- Use a mouse and keyboard across multiple machines & operating systems.
- Managing networking
- How to setup Samba share in your network.
- Using Python's built-in network capabilities to share files.
- One of the many ways to mount shares.
System / Misc
- The policykity rules implemented by Manjaro
- How to shrink and add a partition & make Manjaro know where & what it is.
- Shortcuts for your terminal.
- Set of tools used by Manjaro developers and advanced users.
- Information on different file systems, how they work, and how to use them.
- All about swap space
- Manage Systemd's Journal & syslog-ng's /var/log/*log files.
- Information on root and superuser passwords.
- Solutions & workarounds for various Windows versions.
- Set custom keyboard bindings.
- How to view and edit files in each Manjaro edition.
Boot / Startup
- Can't boot Manjaro? You may be able to repair rather than reinstall!
- Prevent Manjaro's GRUB from being overridden.
- Solution for a problem that affects certain computers using JMicron chips.
- Full user guide on every aspect of Wiki authorship and maintenance.
- How to create an account, and the dos and do-nots for Wiki contributors.
- The starting point for those willing to contribute to the wiki.
- For a page containing a list of all Wiki guides and tutorials sorted alphabetically
What's New - The Latest Changes
List of abbreviations:
- This edit created a new page (also see list of new pages)
- This is a minor edit
- This edit was performed by a bot
- The page size changed by this number of bytes
22 September 2021
|m 19:50||Swap +260 Megavolt Added: swapfile -> timeshift compatibility|
|m 15:37||Set all Qt app's to use GTK+ font & theme settings +62 Bogdancovaciu|
|m 15:36||Basic Tips for conky −5 Bogdancovaciu →Configuration file|
||14:49||Btrfs +4,190 [Andreas85 (6×)]|
||14:49 (cur | prev) +6 Andreas85 snapshots added|
||10:46 (cur | prev) +40 Andreas85 added warning|
||10:43 (cur | prev) +2,268 Andreas85 snapshots extended|
||09:14 (cur | prev) +607 Andreas85 links to reported problems 2021|
||06:55 (cur | prev) +939 Andreas85 volume angefangen|
||06:37 (cur | prev) +330 Andreas85 danger quotas|
|m 14:34||Fstab - Use SystemD automount +129 Bogdancovaciu|
21 September 2021