Firewalls and Security
From Manjaro Linux
Security & Privacy
- Security & Anonymity (Updated! 20-Sept-2015)
- An introduction to a number of topics associated with internet security & anonymity.
- Firejail is an easy to use sandbox program.
- Squid is a caching proxy for the Web supporting HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, and more.
- The standalone dedicated Linux Firewall that runs on junk.
- Text and basic firewall.
- Graphical and text firewall.
- Graphical firewall.
- Block Lists for Deluge & qBittorrent - New! 24th August 2015
- Provides a link to an expert rundown on block lists, plus a how to on installing the eMule block list in two popular torrent clients.