Installation guides for every release of Manjaro have been provided below for both beginners and experienced users. These guides may also be used to install Manjaro as a main operating system, or within a virtual machine environment using Oracle's Virtualbox. Rebooting your computer (or starting your virtual machine) after connecting your installation media should be sufficient to start the process. If you find that your computer continues to boot into your existing operating system despite this, then check that:
- The ISO Download and/or installation media has not been corrupted, and that
- Your disc drive or USB flash-drive, depending on which you are using to install, is listed higher up in the boot order than your hard drive, which means that it will be booted from first.
Checking and amending your boot order, if necessary, will require either going into your computer's BIOS settings, if installing Manjaro as your main operating system, or into Virtualbox's System Settings if installing in a virtual machine.
If you already have an existing /home partition or directory be sure to read this section of the wiki  prior to your installation of Manjaro. By default a fresh Manjaro installation will not overwrite the relevant configuration files in your /home folder. Though this option is easily available. This page  may also be of some use to those that have an existing /home (partition or directory).
Manjaro Installation Guides
- Our new graphical installer is easier than ever!
- Create your own partitions in the new graphical installer.
- Highly customized Manjaro installation!
- Install a system using Manjaro Architect!
- An example of how to install Manjaro to SSD for experienced users.
- If your machine's motherboard runs UEFI/EFI you should read this guide.
- These files can save your time when reinstalling or installing a new distro.
- Basic overview of partition structure, & useful pointers re. existing partitions. Look here if you have an existing /home partition for options re. your existing config files.
- How to create two or three partition schemes to install Manjaro.
- How to manually edit the necessary configuration files.
Manjaro Installation Guide Archive
If for any reason you need to find out how to install an earlier release of Manjaro - or are just interested see how the system has progressed since the first release - then the Installation Guide Archive may be of interest.